Reading CC has been promoting cycling in Berkshire since 1974. With over 200 members, the club is dedicated to giving cyclists the opportunity to race, ride and enjoy life on two wheels. We have something on offer for all sporting riders, with a series of evening time trials throughout the racing season, several social rides every week along with road racing, sportives, audax and cyclo-cross. We welcome new members to participate in all these activities. Please browse the site to learn more about us, and don't hesitate to contact a member of the committee for further information. Click here for how to join.
Latest results from Reading CC.
Photo caption: Stuart Williams was up against 2nd cat racers at Hillingdon Circuit
Photo credit: Rod MacFadyen
Hillingdon Circuit Racing
Ken Buckley and Stuart Williams went to the category 2/3/4 race at Hillingdon last week. Local rider Darren Parker was also there. Buckley reports from an exciting race: "I've never raced with cat 2's before so it was no surprise to see one guy off the front of the pack for nearly the entire race. I got a bit carried away after ten minutes and had a dig off the front but only stayed out for a lap.
- On a provisional basis, the most reliable rider is COLIN GARNHAM whose ride was a few seconds under the target time of 3:15:00.
- Thanks again to my helpers, Doug Aspinall, Pete Stocker, Paul Marshall, and Mike Manning
- Special thanks to Ian and Mary for their great hospitality and delicious refreshments after the ride.
- And thanks to Trevor for the brilliant pictures - a great idea!
- We raised £55 for the Berks Oxon and Bucks Air Ambulance - well done.